Here is what our audience can expect with our Sensory Friendly Performances:
• A Social Story on Theatre Three’s website available at least one week prior to the performance.
• House lights remain on throughout the performance and flashing lights and strobe effects (if applicable) are removed.
• Sound levels lowered for a gentler audible experience.
• Patrons can feel free to move around the theatre auditorium.
• Clean blankets and stuffed animals are available in the lobby during the performance for patrons who would like to take a break from the performance.
• No intermission.
• Actors are available for a meet and greet after every performance!
Please call the Box Office at 631-928-9100 for reservations or click here
412 Main Street, Port Jefferson, NY 11777