If you are planning a children’s party and looking for a venue so you can save the wear and tear on your home and on yourself, there are a lot of options. From do-it-yourself kids party destinations, to full-service, classic to trendy and challenging and educational, most venues offer opportunities for adults to join in the fun along with the children.
There are loads of kid-friendly party places around Long Island, but choosing the right one can be a daunting task with so many options.
The most important things to consider is a place that will be safe and easy to entertain children but of course one that is fun and engaging!
Most Kids Party Places Have Pre-designed Packages
Most Nassau and Suffolk county kids party places offer pre-designed kids birthday party packages that include food, beverages and specialized themed activities that are engaging, educational and designed to fill children’s minds with wonder, discovery and excitement.
Be Sure to Choose an Age Appropriate Party Location
Will the party be for toddlers? Will there be older siblings and family members? Many party places on Long Island offer a range of games and activities that cater to various age groups. When you are selecting a venue be sure that they can provide activities for everyone in your group.
Unique Types of Kids Entertainment
Everyone wants the party they are throwing to be a success and know that their invited guests are excited to attend. Unique activities that kids don’t generally experience elsewhere is one way to ensure that the party will be highly anticipated and a success.
- DJ Parties offer more than just popular music alone. A kids DJ party can include dancing, laser shows, bubble machines, games and prizes. At some, kids can also actually take turns at being the DJ.
- Rock Music Parties are a popular new trend for budding musicians. Kids can have a chance to play an instrument with a band and be a rock star. Dancing and self expression help kids burn up energy and have a great time.
- Adventure Parties are themed and usually designed for older kids – but not so old they are too old for birthday parties. Indoor and outdoor challenges like rock climbing, electric go kart racing and interactive adventures are impressive party places for kids and adults.
- Games Specialists can offer the ultimate party experience for video gamer kids of all ages with plenty of consoles and screens. Laser Tag challenges kids minds and bodies with high energy activity.
- Museum Parties are often a big hit with kids, especially younger ages because they offer learning through play with stories, music, movement, science, arts and crafts and multi sensory discovery. Typically different from other kids party venues, an education staff is usually on hand to facilitate activities. Invitations, pizza and cake, takeaways, museum admission and activities are all usually offered in kids party package pricing.
- Another popular trendy offering from kids party venues is Slime Parties. Since these parties can be on the messy side, hosting a gooey slime party is better at a party place than at your home! From fluffy slime, snow slime, crunchy slime, slime cupcakes to slime cookies and everything in between, hands-on, super stretchy slime parties appeal to kids’ sense of color, cool science, creativity and appetite.
Traditional party venues like bowling, batting and mini golf offer modern twists with glow in the dark and backlights
Long Island Has a Wealth of the Best Children’s Party Places
Other popular types of kids party places in Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island include venues that offer Light Shows with laser LED lights, Photo Booths, Face Painting, Tattoo Artists with spray tattoos, Balloon Artist performances, Clowns that work solo, in groups, with balloons and magic shows and much more. Some party places designed for older kids offer indoor and outdoor activities that include ball pits, bounce houses and playgrounds to explore and ensure that even the younger kids along for the ride have a good time too.